ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Inspection Organization (Inspection) Competency Accreditation Training
The inspection report and / or inspection certificate is the embodiment of the final results of the inspection activities of the inspection organization. Is it possible to issue high-quality (accurate, reliable, and timely) reports and / or certificates to the society and obtain the reliance and recognition of all sectors of society, It has become the core issue of whether the inspection agency can adapt to the needs of the market economy, and the inspection agency's recognition provides people with confidence in the trust of the inspection activities. In order to make the services of inspection activities accepted by customers and supervisory agencies, internationally established general requirements for the competence of professional ISO / IEC17020 inspection agencies. Inspection agencies have mastered this standard and established relevant management systems, which can effectively guarantee the fairness of inspection results. And quality.
● ISO / IEC17020 inspection ability training
●Introduction to the CNAS accreditation process
● ISO / IEC17020 Accreditation Criteria Application Note
Certificates and qualifications
Participants who complete this course can obtain a Madeown training certificate (the training records can be found online through the certificate number).
Person in charge of inspection agency and technical staff; QC staff of factory production line, etc.
• The above prices do not include 3% VAT, lunch, teaching materials and certificate services
• All courses require a minimum number of guaranteed numbers to start.
• The Madeown Knowledge Center's public courses can provide customized internal training services according to customer needs, please contact us for details.
• Specific lecturers are subject to the actual arrangement of Madeown
Please choose online customer service to communicate