Services and Solutions
Responsible and Responsible Procurement-Leverage our suite of social compliance tools to understand all aspects of the supply chain and ensure ethical procurement.
Consumers want value for money. With the assistance of the Madeown supplier audit project, defend your brand and establish a more complete supply chain:
1. Review of COC Code of Conduct
2. Social responsibility audit
3. Environmental audit
4. Customs Business and Trade Anti-Terrorism Coalition Review Project (C-TPAT)
5. Customer specific audit items and other audit services
Supply chain practices to follow
Today, any brand or retailer must be prepared to answer supply chain-related challenges. Consumers, NGOs, the media, and even the government may ask you questions such as "Where do you buy cotton?" "What did you do to eliminate modern slavery?” and so on. If you can't give a satisfactory answer, the consequence syllable could be a consumer boycott and submit a petition, a large media report, or a hefty fine.
Fortunately, we're still there. Madeown's range of responsible supply chain solutions spans everything from discovering the true state of the supply chain to driving meaningful improvements. We have the experience and qualifications to implement the supplier audit program in strict accordance with international standards, with a professional program or your internal code of conduct.
MADEOWN Responsible Supply Chain Solutions
Where do we start by helping you increase your procurement ethics, accountability, and transparency? The answer is entirely up to you. Madeown's experts can help you advise on ethical compliance procedures from scratch, or seamlessly integrate any of our tools into your existing CSR strategy to help you:
● Establish an ethical supply chain plan based on real data collected by our auditors at the factory, paying particular attention to and listening to workers
● Create a safer work environment in supplier factories with corrective action plans developed by our auditors
● Measure and reduce your environmental footprint through environmental audits, water testing and chemical management tools
● Meet the requirements of the United States Customs and Trade Coalition against Terrorism (C-TPAT) and contribute to safer international trade
Please choose online customer service to communicate